Our Butterfly Niqab is an elegant and unique style made from our ultra-soft, premium chiffon that is comfortable and breathable. The niqab is designed with two layers - a bottom layer to cover the face and a long rounded top layer, making it possible to wear the niqab in a number of different ways:
1. With the top layer flipped back. When flipped back, the top layer reaches thigh length at the back (depending on your height) and the sides of the top layer cover the back and shoulders giving the appearance of a hijab.
2. With the top layer flipped back halfway and then the hem brought forward over the forehead or eyes. Wearing the niqab in this way creates a wavy effect around the face.
3. With the top layer down over the face which covers the eyes and modestly covers the front of the body.
- The niqab is pictured worn on top of our Essential Shayla (sold separately).
- The niqab must be worn with a hijab to properly cover the hair.
- Fabric Type
- Premium Korean Chiffon
- Fabric Texture
- Ultra soft with a grid-like weave for breathability
- Fabric Weight
- Fabric Content
- Niqab Length
- Niqab Style
- Two Layer
You might also like