Our Extra Long Butterfly Niqab is an elegant and unique style made from our ultra-soft, premium Korean chiffon that is comfortable and extremely breathable. The niqab is designed with two layers - a bottom layer to cover the face and an extra long. rounded top layer, making it possible to wear the niqab in a number of different ways:
1. With the top layer flipped back. When flipped back, the top layer reaches the knees at the back (depending on your height) and the sides of the top layer cover the back and shoulders giving the appearance of a hijab.
2. With the top layer flipped back halfway and then the hem brought forward over the forehead or eyes. Wearing the niqab in this way creates a wavy effect around the face.
3. With the top layer down over the face which covers the eyes and modestly covers the front of the body.
- The niqab is pictured worn over our Essentials Shayla (sold separately).
- The niqab must be worn with a hijab to properly cover the hair.