Satin Trimmed Butterfly Niqab
Our Satin Trimmed Butterfly Niqab is an elegant niqab style that is accented with black satin trim around the edges. The niqab is made from our ultra-soft premium chiffon which is our softest and most breathable chiffon ever and is tailored with exceptional workmanship and attention to detail. It is designed with two layers: a rounded bottom layer that covers the face and a long rounded top layer that can be worn in different ways:
- With the top layer flipped back. When flipped back, the top layer reaches the lower back (depending on your height) and the sides of the top layer cover the back and shoulders giving the appearance of a hijab.
- With the top layer flipped back halfway and then the satin-trimmed edge brought forward over the forehead or eyes. Wearing the niqab in this way creates a wavy effect around the face.
- With the top layer down over the face which covers the eyes and modestly covers the front of the body.
- Our Satin Trimmed Butterfly Niqab is pictured worn over our Essentials Shayla (sold separately).
- The niqab must be worn with a separate hijab or our Complete Underscarf to properly cover the hair.
- Fabric Type
- Premium Chiffon
- Fabric Texture
- Soft with a grid-like weave for breathability
- Fabric Weight
- Fabric Content
- Niqab Length
- Niqab Style
- Two Layer
|Length - Bottom Layer (from under eye opening to bottom hem)||20 in / 51cm|
|Width - Bottom Layer||18 in / 46cm|
|Length - Top Layer (from top of headband to bottomhem)||40 in / 102cm|
|Width - Top Layer||40 in / 102cm|
|Eye Opening||8.5 in / 22cm|
You might also like