Our Satin Trimmed Butterfly Niqab is a unique Khaleeji two-layer niqab that ties at the back of the head. The niqab is accented with black satin trim around the edges of both the top and bottom layers. It is made of ultra-soft, premium Korean chiffon that is comfortable and extremely breathable.
The niqab is designed with two layers - a bottom layer to cover the face and an long. rounded top layer, making it possible to wear the niqab in a number of different ways:
1. With the top layer flipped back. When flipped back, the top layer reaches the lower back (depending on your height) and the sides of the top layer cover the back and shoulders giving the appearance of a hijab.
2. With the top layer flipped back halfway and then the satin-trimmed edge brought forward over the forehead or eyes. Wearing the niqab in this way creates a wavy effect around the face.
3. With the top layer down over the face which covers the eyes and modestly covers the front of the body.
- Our Satin Trimmed Butterfly Niqab is pictured worn over our Essentials Shayla (sold separately).
- The niqab must be worn with a hijab to properly cover the hair.