Essentials Full Length Jilbab (Black)
Our Essentials Full Length Jilbab provides modesty, simplicity, and comfort that is perfect for everyday wear. This style is worn on the head (as opposed to on the shoulders), allowing the fabric to fall away from the body for superior coverage. The jilbab includes a traditional built-in headband with ties that tie behind the head to keep it in place. It can be worn with the face exposed but also includes integrated ties so that the fabric that falls under the chin can be tied up to cover the face as a niqab if desired. The jilbab features zippered side pockets for conveniently storing your phone or other necessities as well as stretch arm cover cuffs with a unique crossover design that wraps around the thumb to prevent the sleeves from raising up. The cuffs can also be worn bunched at the wrist without putting the over the thumb.
Our Essentials Full Length Jilbab is made of quality Bahraini Crepe which has a slightly silky texture allowing it to fall and flow beautifully. The fabric is smooth, comfortable, breathable and suitable for all seasons.
- The model in our images is 5'6" tall (165cm) and is wearing a size 68 in our Essentials Full Length Jilbab
- Our Essentials Full Length Jilbab is pictured as shown - there is no additional underscarf, hijab, or niqab worn with it in our images.
- The jilbab includes integrated ties that can tie the fabric that falls under the chin as a niqab if desired. If you don't want to wear this fabric as a niqab it will simply drape under the chin.
- Your jilbab size is completely different from your abaya size since the jilbab is worn on the head. Please refer to our Sizing Information and if you are confused, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team for help determining the right size to order.
- Full Length Jilbab
- Fabric Type
- Fabric Texture
- High quality crepe with a smooth and slightly silky feel
- Fabric Weight
- Fabric Content
- Recommended For
- Everyday Wear
- Integrated ties for optional niqab
You might also like