Plain Full Length Jilbab (Slate)
Our Plain Full Length Jilbab is an affordable option that provides excellent value and meets all your basic needs. The jilbab is worn on the head (as opposed to the shoulders) and stays in place with a built in headband with ties that tie behind the head to keep it in place.
Our Plain Full Length Jilbab is simply designed with a modest cut and stretch cuffs that keep your arms covered when you raise them. The jilbab can be worn with the face exposed or with niqab since it also includes integrated ties so that the fabric that falls under the chin can be tied up to cover the face as a niqab if desired. The jilbab is made from Wool Peach which is very lightweight and breathable, making it especially suited for warm weather.
- The model in our images is 5'5" tall (165cm) and is wearing a size 66 in our Plain Full Length Jilbab
- Our Plain Full Length Jilbab is pictured as shown - there is no additional underscarf, hijab, or niqab worn with it in our images
- This style is worn on the head (as opposed to on the shoulders), allowing the fabric to fall away from the body for superior coverage
- The jilbab includes integrated ties that can tie the fabric that falls under the chin as a niqab if desired. If you don't want to wear this fabric as a niqab it will simply drape under the chin.
- Your jilbab size is completely different from your abaya size since the jilbab is worn on the head. Please refer to our Sizing Information and if you are confused, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team for help determining the right size to order.
You might also like