4-Layer Yemeni Khimar
Our 4-Layer Yemeni Khimar is designed with four layers of soft, high quality chiffon that flows and falls beautifully. The design of the khimar and lightweight chiffon make it airy and great for warm weather. The bottom two layers of the khimar fall approximately knee length in the back, while the top two layers are shorter. The front of the khimar falls just past the hips in the front to provide great coverage.
Our 4-Layer Yemeni Khimar features ties at the back of the head to hold it in place. It also has a front zipper making it easy to wear and convenient for nursing mothers. The edges of the khimar have a simple finish making it easy to pair with any other garment.
The beauty of the design of the Yemeni Khimar is that the two top layers can be flipped forward to completely or partly cover the face making it suitable for those who wish to cover their face while performing hajj or umrah. It can be worn in a number of ways:
- All four layers flipped back to leave the face exposed
- The top layer flipped forward over the face to leave the face only slightly visible
- The top two layers flipped forward over the face to completely cover it while still allowing you to see out
- The model in our images is 5'5" tall (165cm) and is wearing the 4-Layer Yemeni Khimar over our Belle Umbrella Abaya (sold separately and tagged below)
- The neck opening of this model is designed quite large, as Yemeni khimars traditionally are. We recommend that this style be worn with a niqab or complete underscarf.
- The zipper pull may differ slightly from pictured.
- Fabric Type
- Premium Chiffon
- Fabric Texture
- Soft with a grid-like weave for breathability
- Fabric Weight
- Fabric Content
- Recommended For
- Everyday Wear
|Front Length (from top of zipper to bottom front)||26 in / 66cm|
|Back Length (top layer)||34 in / 86cm|
|Back Length (second layer)||36 in / 91cm|
|Back Length (third layer)||51 in / 129.5cm|
|Back Length (bottom layer)||54 in / 137cm|
|Face Opening||30 in / 76cm|
You might also like