Khamak Embroidered Bisht Abaya (Elderberry)
Our Khamak Embroidered Bisht Abaya encompasses elegance with intricate embroidery on the chest and cuffs. The abaya is designed with a tapered bisht cut that has an open width for modest coverage. The front of the abaya is completely closed with snaps on one shoulder while the embroidered cuffs fit around the wrist and include a zipper so that the sleeves can be easily rolled up.
Our Khamak Embroidered Bisht Abaya is made of our premium quality Grand crepe which is light to medium weight, durable, and drapes beautifully. The fabric has a smooth and slightly silky feel to it, making it equally suitable for everyday wear or special occasions.
- The model in our images is 5'5" tall (165cm) and is wearing a size 58 in our Khamak Embroidered Bisht Abaya
- If you are Plus sized we recommend ordering one size up from your usual bisht size as the narrower cut may cause the fabric to fall shorter.
- Our Khamak Embroidered Bisht Abaya is pictured in our images worn with our Brushed Shayla (sold separately and tagged below)
- The cuffs of the abaya are zippered and not stretchy - they measure 8.5 inches (22cm) around the wrist and 12.5 inches (32cm) around the top of the cuff
- Closed front with snaps on the shoulder
- Sleeve Style
- Bisht style sleeve with zipper cuff - no defined sleeve shape
- Fabric Type
- Bahraini Crepe
- Fabric Texture
- High quality crepe with a smooth and slightly silky feel
- Fabric Weight
- Light to Medium
- Fabric Content
- Recommended For
- Everyday Wear
- Sapphire Collection
You might also like